Welcome to The Conservatory!
The Conservatory at First Baptist Trussville is a place for students of all ages to explore the creative arts in a safe and supportive Christian environment, and we are glad you are here! We hope you will learn more about us and join us soon.
Come Join Us for Lots of Summer Fun!
The Conservatory is offering 6 weeks of Music Lessons & 8 weeks of Art Classes, along with Fine Arts Camp and Princess Dance Camp. We hope you can take part of these fun summer activities!
Summer 2015: Music Lessons
- lessons available for piano, voice, violin, drums, guitar, and brass & woodwinds
- mid-May through mid-August
- Music tuition: $135 for six, 30 minute lessons
Does your 4K or 5K child love music? Would you like him/her to have fun, engaging musical experiences, while introducing your early learner to music fundamentals and beginner piano basics? Welcome to “Lil’ Piano Pals” Preschool Piano, a fantastic first musical adventure for your young child!
Classes are 30 minute each and size is limited to up to 4 children. All class materials will be provided. Home practice can be done on a piano or keyboard. Instructor for the classes will be Mrs. Barbara Joseph, state certified music teacher and private piano/voice instructor.
• Classes begin June 9th
• Group lessons are $90 for the 6 week session.
• Class times offered are: Tuesdays at 1:00 and 1:30
Art Classes with William Hallmark
These 90 minute oil painting classes are taught by William Hallmark and are held in the Art room on the 2nd floor of Building E on Monday evenings from 6:00-7:30 pm. Learn more here.
- Monday, June 8th – Monday, July 27th
- 8 group classes weekly (90 min. each)
- $180 per student (all supplies included)
- Mondays, 6:00-7:30pm (kids & adults)
Summer 2015: Fine Arts Camp
Fine Arts Camp is a great opportunity for your child to explore the possibilities of their growing interest in the arts, and they will also establish great friendships along the way! This camp will expose every student to different instruments including the piano, drums, guitar, strings, and much more. They will also participate in art classes, group choir, and chapel time. Fun games and recreation will also be a part of each fine arts day! Fine Arts Camp is a great place for kids to learn about faith in God and how to serve him with their talents!
- Monday, June 15th- Thursday, June 18th
- 9am-2:30 everyday
- $100 tuition per student/must have COMPLETED the 1st-5th grade
Princess Dance Camp: Summer 2015
Come join our dance camp this summer with Mrs. Bonnie Davidson!
- Monday, July 27th-Thursday, July 30th
- ages 4-10
- 9:30am-12 noon everyday
- $80 per child – includes “God’s Little Princess Devotional Bible” ($70 without Bible)
- Come dressed in comfortable clothing or as your favorite princess! (No formal dance attire required)
These classes are taught on the 3rd floor of Building C in room #314.
2015 Fall Semester
Come join us this fall for lessons in music, voice, Lil’ Piano Pals Preschool group piano, or dance and art classes! Our accomplished instructors would love to guide you or your child on a wonderful, musical journey!
- 14 week semester – August 10th thru December 5th
- NEW POLICY for Fall 2015 – Once per year Registration Fee of $25 per student – all new and returning; this is non-refundable and due upon registration
- Music & Art Tuition – $350 entire semester ($25 discount for upfront, full payment)
- Lil’ Piano Pals preschool group piano – $210 group rate
- music included (up to $25 value)
- Dance Tuition – Pre-Ballet $225 & Ballet I, II, III $320
- monthly payment plans available
- REGISTER TODAY
You can help us in our mission to share the creative arts and the love of God with our community and beyond by posting about us on facebook and twitter (@fbcConservatory). We appreciate your partnership and prayers!