What’s Offered This Summer…
SUMMER MUSIC 2012 – registration form
- May 15-August 15
- What’s Offered: piano, voice, violin, guitar, drums, & trumpet
- $135 for 6 lessons
Fine Arts Camp – registration form
- June 18-21, 9am-2:30pm
- For finished grades 1-5 only
- $100 per child, includes t-shirt
- Bring sack lunch each day
- Parent Night, Thursday June 21, 6pm
Princess Dance Camp – registration form
- July 9-11, 9am-12pm
- Ages 4-10
- $80 per child, includes God’s Little Princess Devotional Bible ($70 without book)
Summer Art Class – registration form
- June 11 – July 30, (8 weeks)
- Mondays at 6-7:30 pm (Plus 3 bonus Tuesday classes!)
- $175 per student (over 20% off regular price)
- All ages welcome!
- See class schedule and more…
And Coming This Fall…
FALL MUSIC/ART/DANCE 2012 – registration form
Register for new semester now!
Lessons and Classes start up again week of January 23rd. To ensure a spot with your instructor, submit the online registration form as soon as possible and contact our office about payment options. We hope to see you back in January!
The Conservatory at FBCT
Princess Dance Camp
“Learn about your destiny as a daughter of God and a true princess!”
June 27-30, Monday – Thursday, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
$80 per child
- Each day will consist of basic dance instruction, devotional and craft time!
- Bring snack/drink each day, wear dance attire or comfortable clothing, or come dressed as your favorite princess!
- Each child will receive the “God’s Little Princess” devotional Bible (if you already have the book, the cost for the camp is only $70)
Previous dance instruction not required, dance attire not required
**Special Parent Showcase on Thursday at 11:30am**
For more information, call the office at 228-1025 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
SUMMER ART CLASS – to start in July! (register here)
- July 5 – August 2 (5 weeks)
- Tuesdays, 6:00-7:30pm
- $110 per student (more than 10% off the regular price)
- One 90-minute lesson per week for ALL AGES (5 classes total)
- Art supplies included in tuition price – must have minimum of 5 students registered to open the class
Summer Music lessons: register here
- May 16 – July 29
- 6 lessons for $135
- Lessons offered in piano, guitar, trumpet, violin, voice, & drums
FINE ARTS CAMP: register here
- June 20-23, 9am-2:30pm
- $100 per child
- Finished 1st-5th graders
- Bring sack lunch each day
- Will learn basics in: piano, guitar, violin, drums, voice, dance, and art!
Registration for the Spring 2011 Semester is now open! Register TODAY to reserve your spot with your instructor!
There are NEW Dance classes offered this Spring:
- 4:00-5:00 Beginner Ballet
- 5:00-6:00 Intermediate Ballet
- 6:00-7:00 Intermediate Lyrical
- 3:00-3:45 Pre-Ballet/Tap (Ages 2-4)
- 4:00-5:00 Tap (all ages)
- 5:00-6:00 Beginner Jazz/Hip Hop
- 6:00-7:00 Intermediate-Advanced Jazz/Hip Hop
- 7:00-8:00 Adult Recreational Ballet
There is a NEW Art Class opening on Monday nights!
- Monday, 6:00-7:30 pm
- Tuesday, 6:00-7:30 pm
We are so excited for what this new semester has to offer! Please read over the website for new guidelines & procedures listed (or click on this link for the NEW 2011 Student Handbook), as well as changes in tuition and classes offered! And as always, please do not hesitate to contact the Conservatory office, Monday-Thursday, 8am-5pm, and Friday, 8am-3pm, with any questions!
Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
The Conservatory at First Baptist Church Trussville
Registration for Summer Music Lessons, Fine Arts Camp, and Princess Dance Camp is happening NOW!
There are two ways for you to enroll in the FBCT Conservatory:
1. Register online. Submit an online registration form. You will receive a confirmation email once we’ve received your registration form, with further instructions for finalizing your registration.
2. Register by phone. Call 205-228-1025.
*Registration is not complete until a tuition payment has been received. Submit payment online here.
Sign up for Music, Art, Dance, or Acting classes for the Spring Semester now! Our website has been updated with new information about fees, schedules, and guidelines, so keep an eye out for these changes! The Music & Art, and Dance & Acting Tuition pages have been updated with new payment plans and guidelines. The Spring Schedule has been also been added! So be sure to check out these pages, and let us know if you have any questions!
We are so excited for what’s in store for the Spring! Sign up today! Just click on the “Register” tab and follow the instructions. Currently the registration form does still say “Fall 2009”, but don’t worry. This is just one of the updates in progress. Thanks for your interest and understanding as we work to get things up to date for the Spring!
If you have any concerns or questions at all, please do not hesitate to email or call us!
It’s all about Him!